Nan McCarroll joined our team as an Executive Assistant to Managing Partners in early 2018. Nan is a wonderful addition to the Support Team and is key in helping our Partners in their daily work, as well as contributing to the Support Team’s overall function. In order to get to know Nan a bit better we asked her a series of questions. Here are her responses:
- How long have you been with Koss Olinger and what is your role? 7 months – Executive Assistant to Kirk and WJ
- Where did you grow up? Connecticut and Long Island, NY
- Do you have any pets? If yes, tell us about them. If yes, tell us about them. One Toy Poodle – Fast Eddie McCarroll – 11 years young. He rules the house. He loves eggs!
- What is something people would find surprising to learn about you? Growing up – My family only ate out on special occasions – New Year’s Eve (Chinese take out) and birthdays. So I didn’t expand my palate until my mid – late 20’s.
- What do you consider your best quality? My husband, Ron Ashford
- If you could have dinner with one famous person from history who would it be and why? Audrey Hepburn
- What is the best advice you ever received?Remember who you are.
- What is your super power? My gut instinct.
- What is your favorite food?It should be vegetables but it’s not! Classic Doritos!