Myles McManus joined our team as an Associate Advisor in June of 2017. Before that he was an intern with us. He joins Tim Roark, Shannon Reingten, and Mitchell Hay as Koss Olinger’s third generation of advisors. Myles brings a positive go-getter attitude to the team and we are grateful for his daily contributions. In order to get to know Myles a bit better we asked him a series of questions. Here are his responses.
10 Questions with Myles McManus
- How long have you been with Koss Olinger and what is your role? In total, two years, an Associate Advisor since June 2017 and as an intern prior to that.
- Where did you grow up? Sarasota, FL-born and raised
- Do you have any pets? If yes, tell us about them. I have none, but my parents have five total. My mom has a small shih tzu and my dad has one English bulldog and three rescue pitbull mixes .
- What is something people would find surprising to learn about you? I’ve traveled to 17 countries.
- What do you consider your best quality? Loyalty to my friends. Growing up without siblings and with busy parents meant my friends often became family.
- If you could have dinner with one famous person from history who would it be and why? Alexander Hamilton- Not only was he one of the Founding Fathers, but he was also the founder of the Federal Reserve and first Secretary of the Treasury. I’d say he’s one of the most influential people ever, from an economic standpoint. I hear he also has a cool play written about him, not sure though since I can’t find tickets.
- What is the best advice you ever received? “Be like your Dad”-Mom
- What is your super power? The amount of Taco Bell I can consume
- What is your favorite food? See question eight.
- What do you think is your biggest contribution to the Koss Olinger team? I’m extremely passionate about my job and hungry to make a positive impact.