Operations Specialist, Stephanie Ladinsky, joined the Koss Olinger team six years ago.
Today, Stephanie is instrumental in the Koss Olinger Operations department. From streamlining systems to optimizing how we serve our clients Stephanie helps improve KO each day. We appreciate Stephanie’s dedication to making Koss Olinger great everyday.
10 Questions with Stephanie Ladinsky
- How long have you been with Koss Olinger and what is your role? I have been with Koss Olinger for just over 6 years and I work in our Operations department as an Operations Specialist.
- Where did you grow up? I was born in Kansas City, Missouri and lived in a small town just outside of Kansas City, Lees Summit, for 13 years. After that, I lived in Deltona, Florida until 2007.
- Do you have any pets? If yes, tell us about them. I have a dog, Red, and a cat, Buster. Red is a Redtick Coonhound that came all the way from West Virginia after spending a whole year in a shelter. He is a 65 pound “lap dog”! Buster is the smartest cat I’ve ever known and actually enjoys walking on a leash!
- What is something people would find surprising to learn about you? I played violin for three years when I was younger.
- What do you consider your best quality? I am easy to talk to and am a good listener.
- If you could have dinner with one famous person from history who would it be? They are not famous, but I would like to have dinner with family members that have passed, like great-great-grandparents, just so I can ask them questions about my family heritage.
- What is the best advice you ever received? Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- What’s your super power? Shhh…don’t tell anyone…I’m a dog whisperer.
- What is your favorite food? Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
- What do you think is your biggest contribution to the Koss Olinger team? I have assisted in many of the processes we use today, either coming up with the ideas or helping make it happen. I strive to make things as efficient as possible!