Executive Assistant to Managing Partners, Julie Wilson, joined the Koss Olinger team in July of 2014.
Julie plays a key role with the Partners in their day-to-day work while also contributing to Koss Olinger initiatives including the annual Santa Event. We appreciate Julie’s contributions and positive attitude.
10 Questions with Julie Wilson
- How long have you been with Koss Olinger and what is your role? A year and a half. I am an Executive Assistant to Managing Partners.
- Where did you grow up? North Palm Beach, FL
- Do you have any pets? If yes, tell us about them. Yes, a 6 year old Westie named Zoey Marie.
- What is something people would find surprising to learn about you? I am a 6th generation native Floridian.
- What do you consider your best quality? Honesty
- If you could have dinner with one famous person from history who would it be? Julia Child. I would love to hear all about her travels and the food would be amazing!
- What is the best advice you ever received? Give everything your best effort with no expectation of reward. Then you can’t be disappointed but you may be surprised.
- What’s your super power? Multi-tasking
- What is your favorite food? My Mom’s macaroni and cheese
- What do you think is your biggest contribution to the Koss Olinger team? I am extremely organized and pay close attention to details.