Client Relationship Director, Adam Varnedoe, joined the Koss Olinger team two years ago.
Today, Adam works directly with Koss Olinger clients on a daily basis. From Adam’s positive attitude to his care for every one of the Koss Olinger clients he serves, we consider Adam an invaluable part of our team.
10 Questions with Adam Varnedoe
- How long have you been with Koss Olinger and what is your role? Two years as Client Relationship Director
- Where did you grow up? Gainesville, FL
- Do you have any pets? If yes, tell us about them. Yes, I have a few cats.
- What is something people would find surprising to learn about you? I played pitcher for my high school baseball team and had a tricky curve ball.
- What do you consider your best quality? Integrity
- If you could have dinner with one famous person from history who would it be? Jesus, for truth and wisdom.
- What is the best advice you ever received? Treat people in the same way that you want them to treat you.
- What’s your super power? Athletic skills
- What is your favorite food? My famous Mac and Cheese
- What do you think is your biggest contribution to the Koss Olinger team? Teamwork and care for helping each client with great service