Advisor, Tim Roark, joined the Koss Olinger team nearly five years ago.
Tim began as a Koss Olinger intern while in college. He was hired as an Advisor after graduating from Duke University. Tim plays a key role on the Koss Olinger team both as an Advisor and KO team member. We are grateful to Tim for his valuable contributions and positive attitude.
10 Questions with Tim Roark:
- How long have you been with Koss Olinger and what is your role? I’ve been at Koss Olinger for almost 5 years and I am an Advisor.
- Where did you grow up? I was born and raised here in Gainesville, Go Gators!
- Do you have any pets? If yes, tell us about them. We have two dogs. Penny is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, and Gunner is a Yellow Lab. Penny is two, and Gunner is one and a half… they are nuts!
- What is something people would find surprising to learn about you? I completed my first and only marathon before I was born…
- What do you consider your best quality? I’m humble and easy to get along with.
- If you could have dinner with one famous person from history who would it be? Nelson Mandela, to hear and learn more about his story. I recently watched Invictus – great movie!
- What is the best advice you ever received? Quitting is the easy option, finish strong.
- What’s your super power? Winning raffles and bingo, although I’ve been on a cold streak recently.
- What is your favorite food? Pizza or Tacos – too difficult to choose.
- What do you think is your biggest contribution to the Koss Olinger team? Flexibility and determination to complete different tasks efficiently and accurately.